Open positions: iOS developer & Junior Sales Representative
Omegawave as a company
Omegawave specializes in the development of training and performance management solutions, providing athletes, teams and coaches a faster way to maximize results while avoiding injuries and overtraining.
With our products, athletes can quickly, non-stressfully and non-invasively assess how their body is responding to previous exertion while gaining insights to optimize their next training session. Routine Omegawave assessments can be fluidly integrated into any training process to provide coaches with real-time data and crucial physiological information about their athletes.
Omegawave products are currently used by multiple Olympic Federations, premier soccer teams, franchises from the NFL, MLS, NHL, and MLB as well as by numerous other sports organizations and individual athletes. In 2012 “Omegawave” was selected as the best mobile app in Finland. In April 2014 Omegawave was recognized by the UK-based Sports Technology Awards as the developer of the “Best Performance Technology for Elite Athletes”. That year we also won the Under Armour Sports Tech Future show. In 2019 we won the Tokyo Sports Tech Conference – ran by Dentsu and the Olympics association – in the “Performance” segment.
Our headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. We also have an office in the United States, and our global distributor network. You can read more about the company on our website: http://www.omegawave.com/
iOS developer position
We’re looking for an iOS developer for our award-winning product, designed for elite athletes to prevent injuries and to get optimal improvement to their performance with minimal cost impact to the body. The product is also used in healthcare, in a process to optimize medication and to pre-screen illnesses (Omegawave’s own product is not classified as a medical product, but our tech is used for that purpose as a part of our partners’ total solutions).
You can be an established iOS developer, or willing to become one. You currently possess excellent developer skills in some technologies, so you know that you can become elite in iOS too.
You will be part of a small and talented development team where your voice is important for the company’s overall success, through development of even better products in the future. You can work relatively independently and be responsible of your worktime. If you like, working remotely almost 100% of the time is also possible: It is not mandatory to live in Finland (we are located in the Espoo/Helsinki area).
Our working language is English, and Finnish is just a plus, not mandatory. Passion for development projects as a hobby is counted as a big advantage.
The hiring process includes a development session with the team – there you have a chance to ask all the details of how we do product(s) and how our development processes work. You can also tell us what kind of improvements you would like to bring in. You can freely select the coding language and technology that we will use in this session (the session takes 1-3 hours), so select the language where you can show your skills in the best way possible. Hopefully we’ll see you soon!
Junior Sales Representative position
We’re looking for a results-driven Junior Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The job position is located in Espoo, Finland.
What does a Sales Representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Full proficiency in English, other language skills are a plus (e.g. German, Spanish, Chinese and/or Russian skills are an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
How to apply
Send your application via email to email@example.com (subject: “iOS developer” or “Junior Sales Representative”). The positions will be filled as soon as the suitable candidates are found. Therefore we urge you to send you application well before the deadline for the applications, which is 28.2.2021.